I want you to be really successful.
Stopping smoking is often said to be one of the hardest things to do.
Using hypnosis, together, we can make it much easier. Here are four essential things you need in place so you can be free from smoking forever.
1. Make It Your Own Decision
Many people I speak to are under pressure from their doctor, children or partner to stop smoking. This is pretty normal and understandable. But as you read this, you may not be sure if you even want to give up smoking. You might wonder how you will cope with stress, being around other smokers or simply getting through the day.
For you to be successful at quitting smoking, whatever method you use, you will want to ensure that this is your own decision. When someone else is pressuring you, the best you can expect is temporary results.
If you're not yet sure. Here's an exercise you can do.
1. Take a pen and paper and write out 7 good reasons how quitting smoking would change your life. Perhaps it's your health, adding years to your life, saving money, being able to manage your stress better. Really have a good think about it.
2. Ensure you get 7, and then display them somewhere visible . Perhaps on the fridge, and remind yourself of them each day.
2. Turn the 'I should' into 'I must'
There are a lot of things we should do, but we don't end up doing. You may even catch yourself saying to yourself "I really should stop, but I'll just have one more"
There are many things we should do, but simply don't. So to help you make it into an "I must", here's another short exercise:
1. List out 7 negative consequences of simply doing nothing or quitting smoking much later. Not only the consequences on yourself, but for the people who are important to you. What will happen?
2. Put this list next to the other one, and hang it somewhere visible so you can keep this fresh in your mind.
3. Make the Decision to Act Now
Only book sessions with with a hypnotist if you really are ready to quit on the day of your appointment.
Before your hypnosis session, understand that you will have smoked your last cigarette. This is not a process of gradually cutting down or using substitute products such as patches. Imagine what it will be like when you can finally just make that decision and quit.
Using hypnosis and mind-body techniques, you'll have the tools to manage any last remaining cravings before they are gone forever.
4. Find the Right Hypnotist for You
I strongly encourage you to arrange an initial call or meeting with the hypnotist or hypnotherapist you're interested in working with. There are many different styles and approaches out there, but the key is to find someone you can connect with.
How I work:
We will essentially be a team and I will guide you throughout, and set mini tasks to do between sessions. It's really important that you do them because it will let you get the maximum benefit from the sessions. Learn about my background and experience.
Everything we do when working 1-1 online is customised to your situation, no two sessions are the same. It's very interactive, and also fun. I want you to have a real experience and to go out of the session feeling amazing about yourself.
I believe in offering a complete service, it's why you'll pay one flat price when you work with me with as many sessions needed so you can quit and get freedom from smoking for life.
We work with the underlying unconscious patterns of behaviour that have been keeping you smoking and find new ways in which you can still get that relief, calmness and satisfaction.
Not everyone will be the right fit to work with me, and I can sometimes offer suggestions of other skilled hypnotists who you might be a better fit for your needs.
The Next Step
Let’s begin this process with a quick chat via video call. Session slots can fill up fast, so get started today.